At Cobalt Credit Union, we’re not just passionate about providing great financial services, we’re also passionate about supporting the communities we serve. Cobalt leverages its contributions to make impactful investments in local, charitable organizations, with a focus on improving the financial lives of members. Along with our volunteer efforts, Cobalt is dedicated to the “People Helping People” philosophy.
Your Community Partner
Cobalt Credit Union is proud to support several local organizations such as the Alzheimer’s Association, American Cancer Society, American Heart Association, Food Bank for the Heartland, Habitat for Humanity of Omaha, Heartland Family Service, Offutt Air Force Base, The Salvation Army and many, many more.
As a credit union, Cobalt has a unique commitment to being a corporate philanthropic partner. Its Community Sponsorship Committee meets monthly and conducts careful research and review of every request the credit union receives. Although we’d love to help with every request, we have a budget that helps guide us and unfortunately, not every request can be met. Please review our Guidelines below before submitting a sponsorship request. While every request received is reviewed, due to the large volume that are submitted, we are not able to respond to every individual submission.
Cobalt Credit Union will consider sponsorship for the following:
- Financial literacy or financial empowerment programs that teach financial management and decision making skills
- Military organizations or military support organizations
- Charitable organizations or not-for-profit organizations
- Organizations, events, or projects that create community goodwill and ongoing care of the community for future generations
Non-profit organizations with 501(c)(3) designation
Activities Cobalt Credit Union generally will not provide funding:
- High school athletics
- College athletics
- Fraternity/Sorority events
- Advertising in school athletic facilities
- Cheer, pom, or dance teams
- Post proms
- Recreational sports or activity leagues for any age
- Youth travel for school activities or conferences
- Parent-Teacher Organizations/Associations
- Booster Clubs/Organizations/Associations
- Elementary sports or little leagues
- Dance recitals or programs
- School newsletters
- Bowling teams
- Golf leagues or golf courses
- Golf outings and events
- Church bulletins or websites
- For-Profit Organizations
Requests need to be submitted at least four weeks in advance of event date.
Those submitted more than twelve weeks ahead of event date will be saved and reviewed within 90 days of event date.
Sponsorship requests can be dropped off at any Cobalt Credit Union branch location or mailed to the following address:
Cobalt Credit Union
7148 Towne Center Parkway
Papillion, NE 68046
To submit an online sponsorship request, please complete the following form in its entirety and submit it for consideration. While every request received is reviewed, due to the large volume that are submitted, we are not able to respond to every individual submission.
Have questions about Cobalt Credit Union? Drop us a line.