The mobile application that allows you to control the use and expense limits of your debit card while traveling. Protect your debit cards through your mobile device by receiving alerts and defining when, where and how your payment cards are used.
What is Card Manager?
Card Manager is a debit card service application that allows you to control when, where and how your card is used from the convenience of your smart phone. Use it for...
If you are trying to establish or maintain a budget, Card Manager can help you. Set spending limits for general use or
specify thresholds by merchant type, such as gas, groceries or retail stores. You can also set these controls by
location. The flexible application allows you to change these parameters at any time with ease through your mobile device.
Going on vacation? Vacation shopping? Simply update your transaction controls to meet your spending needs.
A lost or stolen card is just one area of concern in today's world, where identity theft, theft and other attacks are an unfortunate reality. Turning off your debit card when you are not using it helps protect against fraud. When your card is "off," no withdrawals or purchases will be approved. Card Manager transaction controls that allow your debit card to work only on specific locations or geographic areas, or on specific types of purchases (in store, ecommerce, mail/phone order, or ATM), add another layer of protection. And real-time alerts keep you informed when merchants use or reject your card.
Use for business
Card Manager is a great tool to control business spending on a debit card. Use transaction controls for
merchant codes, location and thresholds to ensure that employee spending adheres to your company's policies.
Review balances and transactions
Version 3.3 (latest version):
The latest version of Card Manager includes many improvements, including:
- Compatibility with iPhone Touch ID and Android Fingerprint
- Improved location controls throughout the application
- International: User-defined country of residence: cardholders may define their country of residence when it differs of the default country of the FI. (U.S)
- Enhanced push notification message for denials: Notifications will now provide the reason for the denial.
- Improved user experience of the mobile application: various functions and flows within the application are being improved to facilitate its use.